The vital services that Planned Parenthood health centers provide are under attack. We are in a moment where our voices are critical to protecting access to reproductive health care.
|CAPITOL DAY BASICS
||CAPITOL DAY AGENDA
DATE: Monday, May 15, 2017
TRAVEL: Turnaround bus trip (see agenda)
TRAINING: Mandatory Lobby Training in May (datesTBD)
COST: FREE, this includes travel and meals
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE 4/28/17
- 1:00 a.m. Depart O.C./S.B.C.
- 9:00 a.m. Arrive at Capitol Day at 9AM
- 11:00 a.m. Affiliate Check-in
- 12:15 p.m. Photo with Legislators
- 12:20 p.m. Rally (ends at 1:30 p.m.)
- 1:30 p.m. Advocacy Fair (ends at 3:30 p.m.)
- 1:30 p.m. Lobby Visits (ends at 4:00 p.m.)
- 5:00 p.m. Depart Capitol Day
- 1:00 a.m. Arrive at O.C./S.B.C.
Space is limited, RSVP and get on the bus today!
May 15, 2017 at 1am - May 16, 2017